Click on the applicable category link to view the complete listing of information pertaining to that category.
WIOA Partners’ Meeting – Fall 2022
When: October 19-21, 2022
October 19, 2022 | 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
October 20, 2022 | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
October 21, 2022 | 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: Four Points by Sheraton (Midtown), 925 S University Ave, Little Rock, AR 72204
Group rate: $96 USD per night
Presentations will be updated as necessary after the meeting.
WIOA Partners’ Meeting – Fall 2021
WIOA Partners’ Meeting – Fall 2019
WIOA Partners’ Meeting – Fall 2018
- WIOA Updates – DWS (Kris Jones)
- Inclusive Local Hiring – DWS (Kris Jones)
- Arkansas Department of Career Education – ARS (Jonathan Bibb)
- Adult Education WIOA Implementation Status Update – ACE (Bridget Criner)
- Division of Services for the Blind – DSB (Betsy Barnes)
- Arkansas Promise – WIOA (Brent Williams)
- Targeted Populations Recruitment (Eduardo Lemm)
- Cost Allocation and Indirect Costs (Shalon Bogard & Tonya Washington)
- Online Entrepreneur Training (Todd Hunter)
- WOTC For Veterans Brochure (Kelleye George)
- Veterans Recruitment (Stephanie Robinson)
- WIOA I-B Policy 2.2 Veterans Priority of Service (Claudia Griffin)
- WIOA I-B Policy 2.3 Eligibility for Adult Program (Claudia Griffin)
- WIOA I-B Policy 2.8 Individuals with Barriers to Employment (Claudia Griffin)
- Conway Juvenile Court Work Experience Program (Christy Lamas)
- Stay-at-Work & Return-to-Work Program – ARS (Nathan Winter)
- Internal Controls – Fiscal (Carl Danley)
- Internal Controls Examples for Program (Kris Jones)
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act in Miss. County (Dr. Shemwell)
- Registered Apprenticeship (Lonnie Emard & Mark McManus)
- Customer Centered Design Out Of School Youth (Charles Helms & Jing Wang)