- Contact your local Arkansas Rehabilitation Services (ARS) field office or complete the referral form.
- Meet with a counselor to complete the application for services.
- Provide medical records and/or participate in assessments offered through ARS.
- Receive eligibility determination from a counselor within 60 days of application.
- Meet with a counselor to develop an Individual Plan for Employment (IPE) within 90 days of eligibility determination.
I – Individualized: Explore individual strengths to identify your work goal.
P – Plan: Develop a plan to help you meet your work goal.
E – Employment: Engage with your counselor and service providers to obtain skills needed to obtain and/or maintain your work goal.
- Services will be implemented and continue until employment is obtained and maintained for 90 days.
- The case will be closed after 90 days of employment.
Visit VR-Adults for more information.